- CNC Precision MachiningViper Northwest's CNC machine department, including fully integrated CAD and programming, uses the latest technology and equipment to deliver high-quality prototypes, complicated precision parts, and assemblies.
- FabricationWe provide high quality, tight tolerance sheet metal, weldments, and assemblies. We combine in-house machining with fabrication of assemblies to allow rapid production for a higher degree of production control.
- Precision Sheet MetalWe provide the highest quality, accuracy and finishes on your enclosure, bracket, cover, guard, mount, shield, support, and assembly, including CNC laser cutting, forming, inspection and finishing.
- Assembly & TestingViper Northwest is equipped for all assembly and product testing requirements. We manufacture test stands, fixtures, mock-ups, and can provide test certifications and test results if required.
- Design & EngineeringWe have the manufacturing and engineering tools and experience to bring your project to completion, whether you come to us with a napkin drawing, general idea, or a full 3D parametric assembly drawing.
- Quality ControlViper Northwest strives to meet or exceed quality standards. We aim for perfection through a continually improving total quality system that consistently outshines our competition.
- Packaging & ShippingViper Northwest can meet your cleaning and package specifications. We have clean room capabilities. Viper Northwest also works with several cleaning companies that specialize in cleaning for the semiconductor, aerospace and bio-medical technology industries.
Raising the Bar Since 1985
Viper Northwest, Inc. is a quick-response, build-to-print custom manufacturing, making precision fabricated, and machined parts and assemblies for satisfied customers since 1985. We pride ourselves in our craftsmanship and quality while maintaining the highest standards in customer service.
Our tenured staff of highly skilled manufacturing professionals precision machine and fabricate parts and assemblies in support of OEM components for a variety of high tech industries. Our talented engineering department supports design assistance, drafting services and system integration.