Maine Machine Products Company
Maine Machine Products Company is one of the largest CNC facilities in the Northeastern United States. We pride ourselves on an efficient and clean working environment, and on being responsive, competitive, competent, innovative, and industrious.Learn More
Hoppe Technologies is an industry leader in precision machined components, with CNC machines including Integrex machines and assemblies in a modern, 40,000 sq. ft., climate controlled manufacturing facility that operates 24/7 using lights out automated production capability.Learn More
Trimaster offers precision machining solutions for customers who demand tight tolerances on complex components. Our in-house capabilities include manufacturing engineering, multi-axis CNC machining, CNC Swiss-style turning, grinding, elastomer molding and grinding, sheet metal fabrication and complex assembly.Learn More
HPG is a world class manufacturer of complex turbine components for gas and steam turbines with the shortest lead times in the industry. We achieve accuracy, precision and consistency through our investment in state-of-the-art equipment, specific manufacturing processes, and highly skilled team.Learn More
Shields Manufacturing is an industry leader in CNC machining, CNC turning and mechanical/optical assembly. At Shields Manufacturing, our extensive CNC machine technical capabilities allow us to deliver on time quality CNC machined components.Learn More
Viper Northwest, Inc. specializes in custom manufacturing, making precision fabricated and machined parts and assemblies for a variety of high tech industries, with a talented engineering department offering design assistance, drafting services and system integration.Learn More
- ManufacturingWe are a single-source solution for quality manufacturing of precision machined components. We specialize in precision milling and turning, multi-axis machining, molding and grinding, close tolerance fabrication, and complex geometries.
- AssemblyOur precision machining assembly capabilities include a Class 1,000 cleanroom, integration services, and a turnkey product management process to manage every aspect of the production cycle, including finishing, cleaning, testing, and handling.
- DesignPrecinmac offers senior-level design assistance to efficiently execute our customers’ most complex, highly engineered designs, while identifying where we can add value, fix potential problems, and improve manufacturability.
- PrototypingPrecinmac's rapid prototype machining services offer lead times from one to four weeks, to get your product to market as quickly and efficiently as possible, while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- EngineeringOur expert engineering services include cycle time reduction, statistical process control, variation management, and value-added services such as kitting, assembly, electromechanical test and diagnostics, and concurrent design.
Precinmac specializes in high-tolerance precision machined components and assemblies for a wide variety of industries including semiconductor, oil & gas, commercial aerospace, defense, and industrial.
Passion for Precision, Driven by Service
Precinmac is a leading precision machine and manufacturing company, offering a single-source solution for precise, high-quality, flexible and on-time manufacturing to customers worldwide in a wide range of industries.
We specialize in manufacturing uniquely designed high tolerance precision machined components and assemblies, with a focus on continuous improvement, on-time delivery, and the highest possible quality and consistency.