A highly skilled, expert CNC Machinist/Programmer capable of project management and able to perform all aspects of designing, creating and implementing CNC processes. Experience in fast paced, highly complex environments is required. Must be an expert user of Mastercam. This opportunity is for a CNC Programmer with minimum 5 Years of machining experience.
- Review customer drawings, specification and quote parameters to develop process plans.
- Plan processes to hit setup and cycle targets within tooling cost allowance.
- Create solid models using Mastercam.
- Design and make fixtures.
- Design and make gauges and in process inspection plans.
- Select cutting tools. Design special tools.
- Create and prove out CNC programs.
- Assist in problem solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Store data, reports and documents according to defined structure
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime as required
- High School diploma preferred
- Detailed, precise and accurate
- 10 + years, milling machine experience preferred.
- In depth understanding of materials and processes as related to machining.
- 10 + years, milling program experience (Preferably Aerospace Industry)
- Expert user of Mastercam
- 2 + years project management (Preferred).
- Proficient in GD&T and practical application of GD&T.
- Proficient in the use of various measuring devices including caliper, digital indicator, micrometer, height gage.