Seeking all Class A, B, C Machinists
Sign on Bonus:
Class A: $3500
Class B: $2500
Class C: $1000
Maine Machine Products a state-of-the-art precision machining facility, containing the latest in CNC and multi-axis machines and precision inspection equipment has multiple openings for experienced, self directed, skilled CNC Machine Operators.
Weekend AM Shift, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 4:30am – 5:00pm
In this position you will use your experience and training to operate CNC equipment. You will read blueprints, adjust equipment, use measuring tools and perform minor routine maintenance procedures.
The successful candidate will be one who has strong mechanical aptitude, experience with CNC equipment and is committed to safety, quality and customer service. He/she will demonstrate mature judgment and the ability to work in a team environment. The people filling these positions must be able to recognize and adjust to changes in priorities with little direction. With minimal supervision an employee must be able to do the following essential job functions:
- Perform the start-up of machines in accordance with
- Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor machine while running and ensure the product
- meets quality requirements.
- Operate the machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete daily operating reports.
- Maintain cleanliness of machine area and machine, works independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to solve problems and assist in the design (or redesign) of equipment.
Prior CNC operator experience on mills and lathes
Experience using micrometers, verniers, and other precision measuring and inspection instruments
Reliable transportation a must Must be able to work overtime as required.
Attention to detail a must
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to fifty (50) pounds
- Routinely operates/uses equipment, machines, and tools requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity
- Routinely communicates face-to-face
- Routinely performs duties in production floor environment
- Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees including bending, twisting, pulling and stopping
- Must be able to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift
- Must be able to wear protective gear
Candidates must have visual acuity and accommodation for reading machine dial gauges, blueprints, and precision measuring instruments used in the inspection of parts.
Hearing ability: Candidates must have the ability to monitor machine sounds to identify and diagnose changes in order to take appropriate action.
Our benefit packages are outstanding! We offer Medical, Dental and Vision plans that blow other company plans out of the water and the weekly costs for these plans are way below industry average (some as low as $6/week!). We also offer EAP, Life and Disability plans free of charge. Our 401k plan has an employer match and you are 100% vested from day one. In addition to the above we also have Tuition Assistance, PTO and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time