Maine Machine Products Capabilities
Our modern precision machining and assembly facility provides complex parts to semiconductor, defense, aerospace, oil & gas and commercial customers. Select our team of experienced engineers and machinists to become a part of your supply chain and you will receive quality and precision with pride every time.
- Cellular manufacturing strategies to reduce setup time
- Dedicated tooling to add efficiency
- Materials machined range in hardness from aluminum to inconel
From start to finish, all of our engineering services are planned and controlled under a system designed to ensure all services and products meet or exceed your order requirements and expectations. Through the product design review process, we will work with your team to evaluate design features and make suggestions to optimize success.
- Documented quality system
- Reliable inspection procedures
- Rigorous record-keeping
- Latest versions of Solidworks and CamWorks
- Managed supply chain of specialty materials suppliers, metal finishers and plating vendors
We have tailored and built vertical capabilities to provide enhanced lead times, lower cost, and greater control of complex customer needs.
- Gun drilling
- Robotic welding
Maine Machine has extensive experience in supplying precision machined components for vacuum applications in the semiconductor industry. Our team is expert in consistently producing defect-free, complex electro-mechanical assemblies for semiconductor equipment manufacturers. Industry standards and customer specific requirements are met and exceeded by our skilled associates.
- Expert finishing, cleaning, testing and handling
- Dedicated assembly areas
- Clean, well-organized work environment for inspection and testing.
- Materials with critical features, including sealing surfaces, surface finishes, ESD sensitive materials and precision cleaning requirements
Maine Machine Products offers cleanroom assembly and integration services to our customers, often in a sole source relationship. Our highly skilled technicians produce complex electro-mechanical assemblies, which are tested and shipped to our customers’ cleanrooms for integration into a higher level assembly.
- 3,000 square foot Class 1,000 cleanroom
- State-of-the-art hard wall facility
- Fully integrated into our quality system
Supply Chain Management
At Maine Machine Products, we believe that good quality products are only half of the solution. That is why we offer sophisticated supply chain management services to ensure that our customers receive the products they need in the most cost-effective and timely manner.
- High-quality machined parts
- On-time delivery assurances
- ERP system tracks your order throughout the entire manufacturing process
Quality: ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9100D
Maine Machine Products empowers all associates to build in quality to the products and services we provide to our customers. Our focus on building in quality extends beyond the individual machined products that we produce to the cleanliness and efficiency of our facility, ensuring that our customers are receiving the best products we can provide.
- Atmosphere of continuous improvement
- Latest technology, systems, training and facilities.
- Top quality inspection tools
- Aluminum Alloy 6061, 6063, 6082, 7075, 7050
- Aluminum Castings 300, 700 Series
- Aluminum Nickel Bronze
- Inconel 625, 718
- Steel (Alloy Steel-HR & CR Leaded Steel)
- Steel (Carbon, HR & CR Leaded Carbon)
- Steel (High Alloyed Cast Steels)
- Steels-Stainless 17-4PH, 15-5PH, 300, 400, 630
- Titanium-Based Alloy 6AL-4V