Hoppe Technologies Capabilities
Engineering & Programming
We provide customized, turnkey engineering support for our customers. Every part is processed using Solidworks® and reviewed by engineers before release to the shop floor. Our programming team uses Vericut® CNC simulation software to test and perfect programs in virtual space before we begin machining parts—this ensures quality and predictability right from the start.
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Manufacturing optimization
- Statistical process controls
- Concurrent engineering
- Documentation that is compliant to our AS9100D/ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Process review prior to the release to the shop floor
Complex Assembly & Sub-Assembly Services
As a complement to our world-class precision machining capabilities, we also have complex assembly and sub-assembly services available, so we can complete your most complex projects from start to finish.
- Kanban-based mechanical assembly area
- Fully staffed and ready to assemble any of the parts we make
- Strong partnerships with supporting services in our area
For us, quality assurance isn’t just a department, it’s something that’s built into everything we do. We maintain the highest levels of quality throughout our facility. You can rest assured knowing that when you do business with us, you’ll be receiving the highest possible quality precision parts and components.
- AS9100D/ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Parts are inspected throughout production, both on the shop floor and in our quality department
In today’s competitive market, you need a partner who will work with you from concept through production and who has the capabilities to get the job done right. Our modern, 40,000 square foot climate-controlled facility boasts 24-7 lights-out production capabilities and we employ over 60 highly skilled machinists. We are committed to offering our customers the latest manufacturing options and continually reinvest in the best technology available.
- Single-source solution
- Close tolerance fabrication, machining and finishing
- Alloy, specialty alloy, and composite materials
- Aluminum Alloy 6061, 6063, 6082, 7075, 7050
- Aluminum Castings 300, 700 Series
- Aluminum Nickel Bronze
- Inconel 625, 718
- Steel (Alloy Steel-HR & CR Leaded Steel)
- Steel (Carbon, HR & CR Leaded Carbon)
- Steel (High Alloyed Cast Steels)
- Steels-Stainless 17-4PH, 15-5PH, 300, 400, 630
- Titanium-Based Alloy 6AL-4V