Hoppe Technogies specializes in precision machined components for aerospace, defense, medical and semiconductor applications.
Only experienced Mazak Integrex Machinists need to apply:
Sign on Bonus:
Class A: $3500
Class B: $2500
Class C: $1000
- Experience with Mazatrol language a plus.
- Experience with Mazak Integrex machining centers and/ or Mazak Horizontal Mills with Palletech systems, is a plus.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED. Technical/Vocational training desired.
- Minimum of 7 years operating CNC machines such as lathes and milling machines within a controlled Mil-Aerospace or medical parts machining, job shop environment.
- Proficient knowledge and application of precision measuring instruments and the application of such instruments. Instruments should include but not limited to calipers, ID and OD micrometers, depth gages, and indicators.
Knowledge of reading drawings and specifications with an understanding of geometric tolerance and dimensions.
- Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to fifty (50) pounds
- Routinely operates/uses equipment, machines, and tools requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity
- Routinely communicates face-to-face
- Routinely performs duties in production floor environment
- Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees including bending, twisting, pulling and stopping
- Must be able to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift
- Must be able to wear protective gear
Our benefit packages are outstanding! We offer Medical, Dental and Vision plans that blow other company plans out of the water and the weekly costs for these plans are way below industry average (some as low as $6/week!). We also offer EAP, Life and Disability plans free of charge. Our 401k plan has an employer match and you are 100% vested from day one. In addition to the above we also have Tuition Assistance, PTO and Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time