- EngineeringHPG offers a wide range of engineering services and works closely with the customers to gain mutual competitive advantages, with continued process optimization and cost-reduction programs.
- MachiningWithin our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, design of our manufacturing process and the application of Lean manufacturing principles, we deliver the highest value for our customers.
- FinishingHPG provides mass polishing methods that fulfill increasing quality requirements. We are capable of processing the most stringent requirements in terms of surface, shape and leading and trailing edge geometry.
- Special ProcessesHPG is highly invested in developing a global supply chain to support all required special processes, testing and services needed to provide an engine-ready component.
- Testing & InspectionHPG provides a full range of testing and inspection equipment available on-site, which allows for shorter lead times and a cost competitive manufacturing process.
Accuracy, Precision, Consistency
Founded in the early 1960s, HPG specializes in the engineering and manufacturing of business-sensitive and mission-critical components for jet engine, gas turbines, steam turbines expanders and turbochargers.
HPG has more than 50 years of experience in machining of high complex components and has developed over 10,000 products in 30 different materials, including special steels, titanium alloys, aluminum and nickel alloys.